No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Regular
- Insulation None
- Warmth Shell
- Waterproof Technology DWR Treated
The Odin Mountain Softshell Jacket is a 4-way stretch softshell jacket with backcountry specific features. This protective softshell is constructed with two versions of fabric: one with a weather protective membrane and another with maximum breathability. This softshell is designed to move with you during the most extreme pursuits yet still protect you when the weather changes. Helmet and backpack/harness compatible, you can climb and ski in protection and comfort.
- 4-way stretch softshell fabric
- C6 DWR
- Hybrid construction with membrane fabric at top for weather protection and no-membrane fabric on body for maximum breathability
- Grid fleece backing for optimal performance and comfort
- Windproof and breathable
- Vertical and horizontal hood adjustment
- Laminated brim with flat contrast piping and double cord brim shape
- Hand pocket behind flap
- Molded cuff tabs with Odin sign off
- Articulated sleeves
- Recco Advanced Rescue system
- Face: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
- Back: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 722g