No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Odin Mountain 3L Shell Pants have backcountry-specific features like two beacon pockets - thigh and chest for your personal preference - for all your safety gear. Waterproof, windproof, and breathable Helly Tech Professional fabric lightweight construction can handle tough conditions and high intensity activity. These durable shell pants are perfect for hiking up the mountain and also for skiing down. With removable suspenders and a side access zipper opening, these pants will fit your every need.
- Helly Tech Professional fabric
- 3-layer lightweight fabric construction
- C6 DWR and Microporous membrane
- 100% polyamide face and back with woven backing
- 20,000gm WP & 20,000gm MVP
- Waterproof, Windproof and breathable
- Softshell bib construction with 11 degree angle pocket and integrated D-ring for beacon attachment
- Elastic suspenders that hook off in front
- Right thigh pocket with integrated D-ring for beacon attachment
- Left thigh pocket with bellow
- Ski pass pocket
- Double puller ventilation zippers on back thighs
- Durable reinforced insteps with double layer laminated construction
- Gusset at crotch
- Boot gaiters with elastic gripper
- Recco Advanced Rescue system
- Face: 100% Polyamide / Back: 100% Polyamide
- Weight: 513g