The Elements Funboard is designed for the weekend warrior wanting to paddle in easy and catch waves early. Get ready to pop-up and ride more waves.
- Rail: Full
- Bottom: Single to Vee
- Ideal waves: 1-6ft
- Level: Beginner – Expert
- A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular boards in the NSP range for progressing skills.
- Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
- Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in, adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail, providing balance and control in a wide range of conditions.
- On smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for bigger days when conditions lend themselves for slicing.
- new MFC designed FTU fins. For riders wanting more grip from their board, or simply looking for a different setup.