Columbia North Plains II
A rugged, comfortable trail shoe with style, the mens North Plains II stabilizes and protects with rich leather overlays and a stub-resistant toe cap, while the shoes ultralight cushioning and a beefy, high-traction outsole keep you supported and comfortable during long miles on challenging terrain.
- Leather, webbing, and textile upper
- Scratch rubber toe cap for durability and protection
- Waterproof seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite lightWeight: midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 9, pair = 13.5 oz. / 383 g