Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
In English, "Nohea Moku" translates as "Handsome". Designed to elevate the traditional boat shoe, Olukai crafted the handsome Nohea Moku with an adventurous nautical life in mind. Always sure-footed and down for an adventure, the no-tie laces and stretch bootie construction for barefoot wear yield a shoe that’s equal parts terrestrial, amphibious, and adventurous.
- Patented Drop-In Heel design offers both a shoe or slide functionality.
- Stretch bootie construction for barefoot wear and medial water drainage ports.
- Lightweight breathable mesh upper with a stretch air mesh tongue and gusset.
- Elastic lacing system for easy on/off use, medial water drainage ports and minimally lined with a soft breathable microfiber.
- Dual-density anatomical removable and washable PU footbed with a polyurethane gel insert.
- Soft, quick-drying jersey knit or single layer mesh footbed cover for maximum comfort and breathability.
- All-weather, non-marking rubber cupsole with razor siping for traction on wet surfaces.