Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
High-performance fabric and mountain bike–specific design merge in Patagonia's Nine Trails Bike Jersey. Through variable weather and changing altitudes, the soft and supple 4-oz 100% polyester wicks and breathes, and the three-quarter-length sleeves cover the elbows (no gap when you’re wearing pads) while promoting airflow. Articulated, flatlock seams minimize chafing and the longer back hem contours to your body position. A small, hidden zippered pocket at the right hip secures valuables (and you can access it while wearing a hydration pack). With Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Soft, lightweight fabric stretches and breathes during high-output and variable-climate rides
- Moisture-wicking, fast-drying fabric has Polygiene permanent odor control
- Articulated seams and longer back hem contour to body posture on bike
- Small, hidden zippered pocket at right hip stores valuables
- Small woven label at bottom hem
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
- 159 g (5.6 oz)
- 4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey with Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved