Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Dimensions 72 in x 20 in
- R Value 3.2
- Weight 12oz
The NeoAir XLite mattress delivers more warmth and comfort per ounce than any other three-season air mattress available. Therm-a-Rest's patent-pending technologies deliver that performance with minimal weight and less bulk than a one-liter water bottle. Softer fabrics bring better next-to-skin comfort and a boost in durability, all with no added weight. For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or backcountry minimalist who's counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to enjoy tomorrow. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available, with no peer in its warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5” (6 cm)-thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever – as packable as a water bottle.
- R-Value: 3.2
- Weight: 12 oz / 0.34 kg
- Dimensions (L x W): 72 in x 20 in / 183 cm x 51 cm
- Thickness: 2.5 in / 6.3 cm
- Packed Dimensions: 9 in x 3.3 in / 23 xm x 9 cm
- Top/Bottom Fabric Type: 30D tip HT nylon
- Nylon core
- Made in the USA