No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Dimensions 72 x 20 x 2 in
- R Value 2.2
- Weight 1 lbs 3 oz
Designed for adventurous trips and explorers, the Venture sleeping pad delivers legendary NeoAir comfort to any camp. Built with the WaveCore construction, the 2.2 R-value pad creates cells of air that retain warmth and shield from the cold. The two-inch (5cm) pad uses tough 50D polyester face is backcountry ready, giving you confidence during camping and backpacking adventures. The easy-to-pack Venture features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir Venture is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Insulated Performance: WaveCore construction provides twice the warmth of uninsulated air sleeping pads.
- Compact: Insulated without the use of bulky fill materials to pack down to about the size of a one-liter water bottle.
- Comfortable: Two inches (5 cm) of loft and horizontal baffles provide maximum stability and support.
- Durable: Tough, 50D polyester and proven airtight coatings deliver reliable long-term performance.
- WingLock Valve: The intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- R-Value: 2.2
- Weight: 1 lbs 3 oz
- Width: 20 in
- Length: 72 in
- Thickness: 2 in
- Packed Dimension: 9 in x 5.0 in
- Fabric Type: 50D polyester
- Included: Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit
- Origin: USA Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials