This is a limited edition Capita Navigator featuring artwork by Tine Basich.
Riding powder is like hiking into a backcountry camping trip. Once you're past the trailhead, if you have the right gear, there's nothing better. If you have the wrong stuff, there's nothing worse. The Navigator is your fire starter; it is your compass that never fails. It is essential to the experience. This powder annihilating series features Inlaid Cork Dampeners die-cut into custom modified forward sections to dampen vibrations common with oversized powder shapes. Retaining a Parabolic sidecut and sinking tapered tail to swim through the soft stuff, the wide-frame rockered nose naturally floats above deep snow. The resulting shape transforms tiring powder days into emotionally fulfilling, epic level experiences.
- Camber: The ALPINE V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
- Core: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Inlaid Cork Dampeners: Reduces chatter on the nose to help you blast through pow and choppy snow at high speed with increased confidence.
- Carbon Fiber Beams: Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- Fiberglass: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability.
- Base: Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene—the Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.