No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
For those of you who are happiest on a cambered board, the Rome National Snowboard will eliminate your need to keep a full-fledged quiver. Its all-mountain mastery stems from it's SuperPop Core Matrix which provides a lightweight and responsive build that doesn't feel cumbersome or confining. Carbon Single Barrel TurboRods keep this board in check, so when you hit hard ice or ram over a rail, your board responds to keep you charging.
- Fusion Camber Positive camber through most of the running length, with rocker starting just before the contact points. When loaded with rider energy, the contact points "roll back" giving the tip and tail a small amount of added rise.
- Flex:ÊResponse Rating 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Directional Twin These shapes are predominantly twin and drive the versatile, kill-anything performance of Rome's all-mountain freestyle snowboards. From contact point to contact point (100% of the running length), these boards are twins -- the shape and core profile in the front part of the board is the same as in the rear of the board. The non-twin portion comes when the nose and tail start to rise. In this shape, the distance from the front contact point to the top of nose is slightly longer than the distance from the rear contact point to tip of the tail.
- SuperPop Core Matrix The lightweight, super responsive core found in many of Rome's higher performing boards, this matrix features poplar for power and three zones of low-density wood for lightness.
- TurboRods | Carbon Single Barrel A single rod of dynamically-flexing carbon in the centerline for longitudinal pop without unwanted torsional stiffness. TurboRods put pop-enhancing rods inside of sleeves for more dynamic response in the tip and tail.
- SinterStrong Sidewalls These sidewalls are constructed with sintered base material. With greater strength through greater elasticity, these sidewalls increase durability for those times that you unintentionally hit a rock or intentionally land on a rail.
- SinterSpeed Base Speed matters, whether you want to glide smoothly through powder or whether you want to make sure you clear the knuckle. For Rome's higher end boards, this is the base that ensures you get to the line first and you land in the sweet spot.
- Binding Compatibility:Ê2 x 4 Inserts