Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
You save 50% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff Jacket is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold insulation; ideal as outerwear or as an insulating layer in colder climates.
Born of shoulder-season belay duty and springtime ski tours, the Nano Puff Jacket finds a home with any alpine climber or backcountry skier. Its wind-blocking, 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft Gold insulation (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The jacket has a sculpted fit, with narrow horizontal quilting on the shaped side panels, and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. Its internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold 100% polyester
- 334 g (11.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The quality of Patagonia depends, to a large degree, on whether they can reduce their impact on the environment. This means auditing the materials and methods they use to make their products, taking responsibility for the entire lifecycle of their products and examining how they use resources at their buildings and facilities. To find out more about Patagonia's commitment to sustainability, click here.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
CPOR-Copper Ore / XL / Article #100125308070