Patagonia Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hoody
Patagonia's new Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hoody provides just the right amount of warmth, wind- and weather protection via a light layer of stretchy and breathable FullRange insulation (40-g), wrapped in a lightweight yet durable shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. On the back, a super stretchy, airy waffle knit swiftly wicks moisture, controls odor and dissipates heat. All of this keeps you comfortable when you're charging hard in a range of conditions. Other details include a sleek center-front zipper with a zipper garage that's easy on the chin, stretch-knit cuffs with discreet thumb holes to ensure critical coverage, low-profile zippered pockets for comfort under a harness or pack and a stretch binding hem to seal in warmth.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the backs of arms and side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb slots to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- 329 g (11.6 oz)
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
- Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
- Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BLK-Black / S / Article #100157672001