Patagonia Nano-Air Hoody
Epic leads, spindrift belays, start, stop, simul to the summit, descendall in one jacket. The Nano-Air Hoody sets a new standard for technical insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy. Its supremely stretchy and breathable fabric package combines a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange insulation and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The hoody has an incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch that allow for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At chilly belays or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Airs thermal properties skyrocket. The trim, stretchy hood is designed for next-to-noggin use, though itll still fit snugly over low-profile helmets. Two above-harness handwarmer pockets and two smaller chest pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40-CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Stretchy hood with binding pulls easily on or off head, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave
- Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch insulation
- Weight: 385 g (13.6 oz)
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / S / Article #100132530001