No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, require the right layer and just the right insulation. The Men's Nano-Air Hoody has warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange insulation that dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. The stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance, while its microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort. Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement. Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body.
- Stretchy Hood
- Center-Front Zipper
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and left-chest pocket
- Self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- Low-Profile Variable Conditions Cuffs
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight: 346 g (12.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam