No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The MxG 5 features the first racquet technology that combines precision-injected Magnesium and Graphene to provide the ultimate balance of power and control like no other racquet ever before. In addition, the racquet also provides ultimate stability at a very low weight to support players at each level to raise their game. Based on a completely new way to engineer a racquet, the racquet features an innovative Magnesium Bridge construction that allows for longer free-moving main strings which leads to a much larger sweet spot and, ultimately, more power. At the same time, the molded bridge ensures that the hoop does not deform under pressure, which gives the player total control on every shot.
- Sizing: 4 1/8" (1); 4 1/4" (2): 4 3/8" (3); 4 1/2" (4)
- Unstrung Weight: 9.7 oz / 275 g
- String Pattern: 16/18
- Head Size: 105 in² / 680 cm²
- Grip Size: 1-3
- Balance: 335 mm / 0.4 in HL
- Length: 27.2 in / 690 mm
- Beam: 24/26/22
- MxG is the fusion of Magnesium and Graphene Touch to give you a balance of power and control like no other racquet
- Recommended Strings for Control: Hawk
- Recommended Strings for Touch: Hawk Touch
- Recommended Strings for Power: Primal