Mucky Nutz Face Fender - Black
The original design, the flexible front mudguard that started it all - improved and re-profiled since it's inception back in 2009 - now used and endorsed by pro DH and Enduro riders world wide.
- The original, proven design - Manufactured right here in the UK to our premium standard to compliment your ride and stand years of abuse on the trails.
- Stops any muck, gravel, pine needles and animal s*** being flung into your face.
- Fits close to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes.
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discreet and effective - will not interrupt your riding.
- Comes with genuine, high quality Velcro straps to attach to the fork - It's kind on the paintwork and makes fitting and removal a breeze. You can also choose zip-ties if you prefer.
- Fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock guard on some full-sus bikes.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / One Size / Article #100133497
- Product Reviews