Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
The original design, the flexible front mudguard that started it all - improved and re-profiled since it's inception back in 2009 - now used and endorsed by pro DH and Enduro riders world wide.
- Stops any muck, gravel, pine needles, horse, cow and dog s*** being flung into your face!
- Fits close to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes.
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discreet and effective - will not interrupt your riding.
- Comes with genuine, high quality re-usable Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze. You can also choose zip-ties if you prefer.
- Fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock guard on some full-sus bikes.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!