Quality Bicycle Products
Muckynuts Face Fender Black/Magenta
The original design, the flexible front mudguard that started it all - improved and re-profiled since it's inception back in 2009 - now used and endorsed by pro DH and Enduro riders world wide.
- Stops any muck, gravel, pine needles, horse, cow and dog s*** being flung into your face!
- Fits close to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes.
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discreet and effective - will not interrupt your riding.
- Comes with genuine, high quality re-usable Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze. You can also choose zip-ties if you prefer.
- Fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock guard on some full-sus bikes.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!