Proving that great fit and high performance don't always have to come at a high price, the Scott MTB Comp BOA® shoe is perfect for discerning enthusiasts on a budget. The adaptive fit upper pattern features a BOA® L6 Fit System. Combined with a lower anatomic fit strap, it articulates to best fit the shape of the rider's foot. The stiffness index 6 injection composite sole, with increased cleat adjustment range and minimal Sticki race rubber, offers fantastic traction on roots, rocks and loose soil.
- BOA® Fit System L6 & Anatomic Fit Strap
- Outsole: Nylon / Glass Fiber Composite, Sticki Rubber
- Stiffness Index: 6
- Upper: Synthetic Polyurethane, 3d Airmesh
- Footbed: Ergologic Removable Insole
- Range Of Use: Mtb
- Approx. Weight: 370 G (Us 8.5)