Patagonia's most active waterproof shells, the Stormstride Pants are patterned for backcountry motion and fully featured in a lightweight, stretch 3-layer 100% nylon (54% recycled) solid stretch plain weave with H2No® Performance Standard protection. Made for dedicated ski tourers, the Stormstrides excel in unpredictable weather during high-output pursuits. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer stretch fabric with H2No® Performance Standard protection
- Waist features low-profile waistband with belt loops and a customizable OppoSet® adjustment for a refined fit
- Two Zip- Secured Pockets: Two secure front-thigh cargo zippered pockets
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem; three-setting snap adjustment and zipper at bottom cuffs
- Easy-Access Thigh Vents: Outer-thigh vents quickly release heat
- Built-In RECCO® Reflector: Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 476 g (16.8 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 40-denier Pertex® 100% nylon (54% recycled) plain weave with two-way stretch, a soft polyester knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn