Arc'teryx Motus Crew LS
Lightweight, versatile long sleeve crewneck delivering superior moisture wicking performance to regulate body temperature during high output activities.
Optimized for versatility and performance, the Motus LS Crew is made from an advanced bi-component fabric that wicks moisture and dries quickly. Designed for high output mountain training, the Motus is anatomically patterned and has gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement. The trim fit moves with the body and keeps the fabric close to the skin to maximize wicking and performance. Reflective blades at the sleeves increase visibility in low light.
A powerful Arcteryx performance fabric, Phasic is key to the Motus performance. It leverages a bi-component structure that combines hydrophobic yarns with multi-dimensional Phi yarns to elevate the level of moisture dispersion. This regulates body temperature during activity, and dries faster during rest phases. The knit constructions mechanical stretch eliminates the need for elastic yarns that can retain moisture, but still allows the Motus to deliver a performance fit that moves with the body.
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- UPF Rating 25
- MATERIALS: Phasic SL 70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m. Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.