No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Flex Soft
- Lacing Boa
Breaking in new boots is nothing to fear with the Burton Moto BOA and its Total Comfort construction. With Burton-exclusive science on the inside, you get a broken-in fit that's warm and comfortable right out of the box. The effortless micro-adjustability and Built For Life Guarantee of the BOA Fit System with Burton-exclusive New England Ropes laces means a connected feel and no wasted time, while the ultralight DynoLITE outsole delivers soft cushioning even in the coldest temps.
- Lacing: BOA fit system featuring coiler technology uses an inner coiler that automatically recoils the lace back into the inner spool allowing for clean lace management, a snug fit, and a faster lace-up process with the simple twist of a dial, New England ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Flex / Response: Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 soft flex powerup tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Comfort: Total comfort construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, imprint 1+ liner with integrated lacing offers a increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle
- Cushioning: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Outsole: Dynolite outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts, shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- Burton warranty: 1-year warranty