The North Face Morph Jacket
Adapt to dropping temperatures at the crag or campsite with this 800-fill down insulated jacket that features our innovative, minimally stitched construction to create lightweight woven baffles that trap warmth and keep out the elements. Alpine Fit is designed for vertical movement and is harness-compatible.
- Features the latest in technology in down baffling. The Morph Jacket utilizes integrated, stitchless chambers so there are no exposed threads, which creates a stronger wind barrier, giving you more protection, more durability and lastly more warmth retention.
- 800-fill down insulated jacket delivers improved warmth, weather-resistance and durability
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Engineered, woven-baffle construction minimizes stitching
- Secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Insulation:800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union