The North Face Morph Hoodie
Tie in and climb through the winter in this ultra warm, lightweight hooded jacket that’s insulated with 800 fill down and features our engineered, woven-chamber construction that reduces stitching and eliminates cold spots. A harness-friendly Alpine Fit is specifically designed for vertical movement.
- Ultra-warm, packable down jacket designed for climbing
- Slim Fit
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Attached hood
- Exposed, VISLON center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil chest and hand pocket zips
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord
- Weight: 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 20D 85 g/m² 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down
- Care: Machine Wash
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
H2G-Urban Navy / S / Article #100167264003