Ibis Mojo HD3
You can test ride this bike! CLICK HERE to schedule a demo ride*! You can see all demo mountain bikes HERE.
The Mojo HD3 is now both Boost and Plus compatible. Boost is a new standard for axles and drivetrains that allows us to build a bike with a stiffer rear end and no weight penalty. It also allows us to increase clearance so we can run larger rubber on the bike. The HD3 now accommodates the incredible new 2.8" Plus tires from both Schwalbe and Maxxis. In the words of 'The Angry Singlespeeder" on MTBR, these tires have "Traction for Days". The level of grip with the new plus tires is just shy of Velcro.
- Accepts 27.5" tires in 2.3", 2.5" and also 2.8" Plus size
- The most advanced version of the dw-link suspension on the planet
- Boost 148mm rear/110 Front axle
- 6"(150mm) of rear wheel travel
- Carbon fiber monocoque frame and swingarm
- Weight for the frame and shock, size large, matte finish: 5.9 lbs
- 66.6_ head angle
- Shock specs: Fox Factory FLOAT DPS 3pos w/Adj and EVOL Sleeve with Kashima Coat, 7.875" x 2.25"
- Optional shock: Fox Float X2
- ISCG 05 compatible with removable adapter is available
- Threaded bottom bracket
- Super versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing.
- Optional polycarbonate down tube cable guard
- Chain stay length: 16.9"
- 160mm post mount
- Tapered Head Tube and Steerer
- Dual row angular contact bearings on the drive side of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings on the non drive side for stiffness and long wear
- BB height with tire sag is the same with 2.3, 2.5 or 2.8 tires
- 1X or 2X with a removable direct mount front derailleur mount that gives a clean 1X look
- *some new frame updates may not be reflected in our demo fleet
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
/ / Article #