The Marmot Minimalist Jacket trims down your pack weight for long hikes and treks into the unknown while its Gore-Tex Paclite technology guarantees it can keep you dry during torrential rains. With just the features you need for a safe, comfortable experience in the storm season, this 15-ounce rain shell keeps the rain out without weighing you down or letting you overheat during muggy summer storms.
- Polyester shell stands up to abuse and keeps down the weight, while the fully taped seams and Gore-Tex Paclite membrane keep out all moisture
- Adjustable hood, hem, and hook-and-loop cuffs further seal out the monsoon rains
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat and interior humidity during rainstorms
- Front pockets hold necessities and are easily accessible while wearing a pack or harness
- Water-resistant zippers and a front storm flap reduce vulnerabilities to near zero for ultimate protection
- DriClime-lined chin guard provides comfort and a little insulation for your face during mountain storms
- Angel-Wing movement and lower back hem ensure coverage no matter how you stretch and contort your body in the backcountry
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!