Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 130.5/126/128.5 mm
- Radius 7.1 m
- Rider Type Intermediate-Expert
- Rocker Rocker
The Mind Expander is an alternative all-mountain board that wants to slash every terrain feature in sight. Surf shaper Chris Christenson and Jeremy Jones designed the Mind Expander for the creative rider who draws lines blending freestyle, freeride and surf styles. For playful float in pow the Mind Expander features a Surf Rocker profile, a 3D Contour Base 3.0 and a hybrid directional shape. The blunted nose, full size tail and tight sidecut offer the nimble maneuverability of a directional board matched with the freestyle abilities of a directional twin.
New for 2020, the Mind Expander features an updated FSC Bamboo Surf Core for better edge response and turn power and Rounded Recycled ABS Sidewalls for improved topsheet durability.
- Snowboard Shape: Directional
- Snowboard Profile: Rocker
- Recommended Rider Weight: 158 CM: 150-200 pounds
- Board Dimensions: 158 CM: 30.5/26/28.5 centimeters
- Effective Edge: 158 CM: 116.2 centimeters
- Sidecut Radius: 158 CM: 7.1 meters
- Core: Wood
- Construction: Bamboo wood, biax glass, carbon reinforcements, eco-plastic topsheet
- Bolt Pattern: 2x4