The Fuego is a versatile, water-resistant, and lightweight fall-to-spring jacket. It’s made with responsibly sourced, water-resistant 800-fill goose down, making it the lightweight down jacket we can’t seem to take off from fall through spring—we even take it camping in the summer. This versatility comes courtesy of its updated fit, toasty down insulation, and DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell. We also added elastic binding throughout, further sealing out the cold, and the assortment of stash pockets throughout provide space for all your essentials. Rounding out the Fuego is an adjustable drawcord at the hem and an updated zipper for silky operation in all conditions.
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 800-fill responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down
- 20D mini-ripstop nylon lining
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Weight: 14oz (397g)
- The Fuego is produced at a forward-thinking facility in northeastern China, where worker well-being is a top priority.
- Cotopaxi is B Corp Certified
- Climate Neutral Certified - carbon neutral