No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Alpine proven as a midlayer and standalone, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers and backcountry travelers for years. Built to handle a range of conditions and output levels, the latest-generation Atom LT’s Coreloft Compact insulation retains its warmth even if wet and has loft retention to withstand years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono 20 face fabric is breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth. Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Center back length: 29.1"
- Breathable, moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Resilient Coreloft Compact 60 insulation retains loft
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Light, soft Tyono 20 is air permeable
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood with structured mini hood brim
- No Slip Zip front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Improved cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Laminated hem
- Slight drop hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign criteria
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Coreloft Compact (60 g/m² ) polyester fiber insulation
- Stretch fleece - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Dope Permeair 20 - 100% nylon
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Weight: 375 g / 13.2 oz