No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- EN Rating 30° F
- Fill Type Down
- Stuff Size 7" x 13"
- Total Weight 1lb 9oz
Western Mountaineering gave the MegaLite Sleeping Bag a roomy cut for those who want an ultralight bag without the coffin-like feeling. This down bag features insanely lightweight 850-fill goose down and will lull you to sleep on your warm summer backpacking trips and multi-day bike excursions. The bag's continuous baffle system let you sweep the down to the top or bottom of the bag to suit the night's temps, and the full-length draft tube keeps the chills from sneaking in.
- Ultra-premium, 850-fill down insulation to retain your bodys warmth and maintain a super-high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultra breathable, packable, high-thread-count ExtremeLite shell fabric encases the insulation without adding unnecessary weight
- Water-resistant coating protects the down insulation from frost, condensation, and spin drift
- Continuous baffle system ensures unimpeded loft and and zero cold spots
- Slightly wider shoulder and waist circumferences ensure a comfortable night sleep
- Full-length, #5 YKK coil zipper stands up to years of use
- Western Mountaineering bags are made in the USA
- Material: Extreme Lite Insulation 850+ fill down
- Shape: mummy
- Max User Height: 6 ft 6 in
- Shoulder Circumference: 65 in
- Hip Circumference: 56 in
- Foot Circumference: 39 in
- Fill Weight: 12 oz
- Degree: 30 F
- Storage Sack: yes
- Stuff Sack: yes
- Stuff Size: 7 x 12 in
- Claimed Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Recommended Use: ultralight backpacking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime