Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
The Marshall BioZone™ Insulated Jacket features FN Dry™ 10K waterproof technology and lightweight Thinsulate™ fill to keep you dry and warm in the most challenging conditions. Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances breathability, and an RFID pocket at the sleeve keeps passes easily accessible. A helmet-compatible hood, cinch hem and customizable cuffs adjust to your specs for a locked-down fit that stays in place during the most intense runs. Ellipse logos front side and a bark logo on the back deliver an elevated mountain-sport look, while dedicated pockets on this Oakley snowboarding jacket secure media devices, goggles and other cold-weather essentials.
- BioZone™ insulated lining system promotes moisture management, insulation and movement in critical areas
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 10K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 10,000mm
- Thinsulate™ fill provides breathable warmth and protection from the rain, sleet and snow
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to your specs with three-point cinch system
- Zip-off storm skirt lets you customize your fit
- RFID pass pocket, touch-face media pocket, goggle pocket with Microclear™ 2.0 cloth and mesh dump pocket store your essentials
- Wrist cuff with gusset and cinch hem provide personalized weather protection
- Critically taped seams help keep you dry
- Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances breathability
- Regular fit
- 100% Polyester