Patagonia Maple Grove Canvas Jacket
A warm, insulated, weather-resistant jacket made with stretch canvas lined with ¼"-pile polyester fleece. Made of 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) and antibacterial finish. Lined with 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece. Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and external storm flap secured with snap closure. Stowaway hood with zippered closure. Internal zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility; two top-loading flap pockets with snap closures and side-entry handwarmers. Bellow pleat on shoulders for increased range of motion.
- Hip length and straight hem
- 1154 g (40.7 oz)
- Shell: 7.9-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BENB-Bence Brown / S / Article #100168297001