Current Variant: MJVK-Mojave Khaki / M
Patagonia Maple Grove Canvas Jacket
Regular price $ 199.00
The problem with some work jackets we've used is a lack of mobility when you actually need to get things done. So Patagonia made the Maple Grove Jacket with a stretch canvas fabric and now they say problem solved. This Maple Grove is a durable, weather-resistant jacket with a warm lining to keep you moving freely for the overflowing list of everyday chores. The 67% organic cotton/33% polyester fabric not only has stretch, but also a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and increase durability. A thick layer of 100% polyester pile fleece (70% recycled) lines the body of the jacket for durable warmth while a soft layer of 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation and lightweight taffeta fabric lines the arms to trap hear and glide smoothly for easy layering. The full-length center-front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with snap closures and a stand-up collar warms your neck and blocks the wind. Other features include a stowaway hood, action back detailing with a bellow pleat on the shoulders for increased range of motion, and five pockets for storage, including one with headphone compatibility. Hip length.
- Made of 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR and an antibacterial finish. Lined with _-inch 100% polyester pile fleece (70% recycled)
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and external storm flap secured with snap closure
- Stowaway hood with zippered closure
- Internal zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility; two top-loading flap pockets with snap closures and side-entry handwarmers
- Bellow pleat on shoulders for increased range of motion
- Hip length and straight hem
- 1154 g (40.7 oz)
In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
MJVK-Mojave Khaki / M / Article #100149673002