- Fit Range Sm (6-8) Med (8-11) Lrg (10+)
- Flex Medium
- Hole Pattern Channel
The choice binding for serious all-mountain shredders, the Burton Malavita Snowboard Bindings provide an incredibly free but focused ride. Their medium flex handles the entire mountain with ease while the Re:Flex System provides you with impeccable cushioning and board feel. Their industry-leading Hi-Backs contour the Malavitas to your foot, heel and ankle shape, ultimately supplying you with the perfect fit and feel.
- Medium Flex The happy medium of binding flex. Medium flex models perform equally on all terrain. Great for progression - responsive, comfortable and forgiving.
- Re:Flex Binding System Offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that's universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D (via Burton Rider Service), and the Channel. The minimized, cored base-plate with Living Hinge disc reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, while also bending freely for a more natural flex.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank 'em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Flex Slider Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also incredibly strong.
- Double Take Buckles with Insta-Click Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton's Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and "Insta-Click" engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten. The result: vastly improved strength, speed and ease of use.
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
- Product Reviews