The North Face Maching Jacket
Embodying our classic look, this tried-and-true, insulated GORE-TEX 2L jacket featuring a dedicated hood, powder skirt and internal media pocket keeps the elements at bay for laps all day. With more insulation in the body than the hood and sleeves, you keep warmer where it’s most important. Wrist gaiters with thumbholes stop unwanted cold air from creeping up your arms.
- Standard fit jacket with a removable, helmet-compatible hood
- Snap-away powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Two internal, stretch goggle pockets
- Underarm vents
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Waterproof, exposed zips
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Weight: 1098 g (2 lbs 6.7 oz)
- Center Back Length: 31.5"
- Body: 167D 183 g/m² GORE-TEX 2L—100% polyester dobby
- Insulation: 80 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation in body; 60 g in hood and sleeves
- Care: Machine Wash
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
VB6-Leopard Yellow / S / Article #100167262001