Tecnica Mach Sport MV 100
- Flex 100
- Instep Medium
- Last 100 mm
- Sole Type ISO 5355
This season, Tecnica is offering their popular Mach Sport lineup in more than high volume models, and the new Tecnica Mach Sport MV 100 Ski Boots are a leading example. With an emphais on solid performance, easy on-off, comfort and warmth, the Mach Sport MV 100 is a boot you can feel happy about putting on and even happier about spending an entire day on the slopes in.
- Last: 100 mm – A mid-volume last designed for average feet.
- C.A.S. Shell – Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell.
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board – The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- Quick Instep – A shaped plastic component at the instep that is softer than the rest of the shell helps you to step into and out of the ski boot.
- Flex: 100 – Power transmission and control in all terrain for intermediate to advanced all-mountain skiers.
- PE Light N.F.S. Sport Liner
- Shell – C.A.S. Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Stance: Double Cuff Alignment / 12˚ Forward Lean / 3.8˚ Ramp Angle
- 4 Micro-Adjustable Buckles with Easy Adjust Top Cuff Ratchet
- Lift Lock – Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
- 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- ISO 5355 Bi-Material Replaceable Sole Pads
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Ski Boot Flex: Medium
- Forefoot Width: 100 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 100
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Includes Tech Fittings: No
- Number of Buckles: 4
- Warranty: 2 Years
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
GRAPHITE / 25.5 / Article #100194421002
- Product Reviews