Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Macchu is a seat harness designed for climbing. Its fully adjustable design, and optional body shoulder straps, enable this harness to adapt to both your growing child’s needs and climbing levels from top-roping through lead climbing.
- Adjustable seat harness for children less than 40 kg (88 lbs.):
- adaptable with the growth of your child, thanks to a wide range of adjustability
- Doubleback waistbelt and leg loop buckles allow quick adjustment to your child's size and seasonal clothing
- optional Body shoulder straps help your child remain in an upright position while learning to climb
- Endoframe Technology construction allows optimal weight distribution
- padded waistbelt and leg loops
- no compression points and minimized chafing, as there is no contact with stitching on the inside of the waistbelt
- Same visual aspects as an adult harness:
- two tie-in points and a differentiated color of the belay loop allows a quick visual check to ensure the belay device is properly attached
- two rigid gear loops positioned at the front for easy and quick access to
- rear accessory loop for attaching a chalkbag
- detachable rear leg loop elastics
- For children with less pronounced hips, it must be used in conjunction with the Bodyshoulder straps, to avoid inverted falls.
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA