Offering improvements in fit and performance, the Shimano SH-M089 is the perfect choice for trail cyclists who need a shoe capable of withstanding the elements. A durable, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh upper provides you with a snug, yet breathable, fit, while the Volume+ last offers a more accomadating toe box, insuring long-lasting comfort. The combination of a micro-adjust buckle with Cross-X straps helps to relieve tension on the top of the foot, while allowing you to make quick and precise adjustments to your fit. Maximum power tranfer from your foot to the pedals is provided by a glass fiber reinforced polyamide sole, meaning better performance on and off the trail. The lugged rubber outsole provides stability and traction when off-bike, but allows the shoes to remain lightweight.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper for lightweight protection
- Volume+ Last to allow for additional room in the toe box
- Low-profile micro-adjust ratchet to allow for quick and simple adjustments
- Cross-X Straps to allow for longer lasting comfort
- Single density insoles offers enhanced shock absorption
- "TORBAL" Torsionanl midsole allows for more natural flow of motion
- Glass fiber reinforced polyamide sole allowing for great pedalling efficiency
- High traction rubber outsole to provide excellent grip both on and off the bike
- Expanded cleat range allows for a wider range of riding styles
- SPD (2-Bolt) Compatibility
In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!