Theres a reason this is one of our bestselling, longest-running packs: its got everything you need, and nothing you dont. The M.U.L.E. has a narrow-gauge design that keeps it light and maneuverableso even when its fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, it won't get in your way.
Since we launched the first M.U.L.E. in 1996, mountain bikers have been telling us that it hits the sweet spot of size vs. storage: its lightweight, but big enough to carry three liters of water and a days worth of snacks and gear. Over the years, weve also added air channels to keep your back cool, universal helmet hooks, and clever compartments for stashing tools, keys and electronics. The latest version also features a magnetic tube trap that snaps easily into place, so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 9L (549 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb 5 oz / .61 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 19 x 10.5 x 2 in
- Torso Length: 16.5 in / 42 cm
- Back Panel: XV. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Harness: Independent suspension with ultra light 3D mesh and perforated foam.
- Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" stability
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon w/ 70D / 140D block dobby nylon
- KEY PACK FEATURES: XV back panel, magnetic tube trap, bike tool organizer pocket, four-point compression, helmet hooks.
- DESIGNED TO CARRY: Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
- ANTIDOTE RESERVOIR FEATURES: Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!