No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Designed for adventures, the M-PRO 99 is a versatile freeride ski that combines power with manoeuvrability. Offering impeccable edge grip in all kinds of conditions together with precision and fast floatation in deep powder, it responds energetically to all the expectations of skiers of wide open spaces, with the added bonus of a precise snow feel. With the Full Sidewall construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power. A Sintered HD Base offers great glide for all ski conditions. The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight. Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
- Directional Rocker: Long tip and tail rocker limited in height. Offering the optimum ratio height / length, the ski flies over the powder and keep its grip on hard snow.
- TI Rocket Frame: An ingenious blend of power generated by the titanal and a specific geometry designed to lighten the ski. Guaranteed high level of Freeride performance for the M-PRO range.
- Core: Hybrid Poplar PU
- Dimensions: 127mm x 99mm x 117mm (178cm)
- Radius: 20m (178cm)
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert