Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Fusion provides everything you need when it comes time to take your open water swimming to the next level. A fantastic fit, a design with a buoyancy emphasis in the legs and top neoprene, the Fusion is designed to be comfortable and promote downhill swimming, allowing you to concentrate on your stroke, not the suit.
- The new Fusion has been improved with a 2mm thin panel surrounding the neck to provide more comfort when turning to breath and for an easier fit.
- The new Fusion has been SCS coated to provide a protective barrier against fingernails, wetsuit strippers and other enemies of triathlon wetsuits.
- Over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made our traditional zipper an industry standard. Our curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chafing.
- Our tube construction in the lower leg uses a single seam to maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height.
- Our unique honeycomb forearm print allows extra feel for the water and additional propulsion.
- The 4 way stretch fabric in our silicone cuffs seal the wrists from unwelcomed water entry, without catching when removing the suit.
- The Fusion is constructed with a buoyant 5mm panel in the lower half of the suit while the upper body features a 3mm panel. This design lifts the lower half of the body in the water improving body position creating less drag, more speed and conserving energy.
- Our striking bright orange inner jersey highlights the Fusions highly flexible 4 way stretch in the thin 1.5mm arms, oversized arm gussets and tube legs.