Lange LX 120
- Flex 120
- Instep High
- Last 102 mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
Have wide feet? The Lange LX 120 Ski Boots are for you! Lange did their best to give high volume feet have access to the same level of skiing performance as other foot shapes. Includes a stout 120 flex, heat moldable Dual 3D Pro liner, and the same Lange performance that World Cup skiers and local experts have sworn by for years.
- Last: 102 mm – A wider, high volume last meant for high volume feet or immediate comfort for new skiers.
- Easy Entry Insert – A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Flex: 120 – A stiff flex intended for advanced to expert skiers.
- Dual 3D Pro Liner – 100% customizable thermo liner with two types of high density foam and a precise, medium tension fit.
- Dual Core Technology – A new "Power Injection" method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyolefine
- Stance: Forward Lean – 12˚
- Ramp – 4˚
- Canting – +/- 1.5˚
- External Screwed Cuff Alignment
- Buckles: 4 Micro Alu
- 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- Replaceable Max Grip ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Ski Boot Flex: Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 102 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 120
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Tr. Black/Blue / 25.5 / Article #100194102002
- Product Reviews