Lange LX 100
- Flex 100
- Instep N/A
- Last 102 mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
Lange LX 100 Ski Boots feature a lighter Lyftran polypropylene shell, improved liner, and new Gripwalk sole compatibility for added security while hiking. The 102 mm last fits wider feet well right from the start without resorting to a sloppy fit in the ankle and heel.
- Last: 102 mm – A wider, high volume last meant for high volume feet or immediate comfort for new skiers.
- Easy Entry Insert – A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Flex: 100 – A medium stiff flex for solid intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Dual 3D Sport Liner – 60% customizable thermo liner with soft density foam and a precise, soft tension fit.
- Dual Core Technology – A new "Power Injection" method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shell – Lyftran Polypropylene
- Cuff – Polyolefine
- Stance: Forward Lean – 12˚
- Ramp – 4˚
- Canting – +/- 1.5˚
- External Screwed Cuff Alignment
- Buckles: 4 Micro Alu
- 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- Replaceable Mono Material ISO 5355 Soles
- Gripwalk Soles Available Separately
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Ski Boot Flex: Medium
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/Green / 24.5 / Article #100194103001
- Product Reviews