Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole Cinch Pack - 20L
To make loading and unloading this pack a cinch, Patagonia looked to the open-and-shut style of a climbing chalkbag. With a user-friendly design and a size that's perfect for cruising around town or drifting through the hills, this Lightweight Black Hole Cinch Pack keeps your gear organized without slowing your pace. It's made from lightweight yet seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists abrasion and protects your gear from the elements. The clean, top-loading design features a single-pull closure, a simple main compartment that holds enough for a day's outing and an internal hydration-compatible sleeve. A front, zippered stash pocket carries the easily lost details of life - phone, keys and wallet - and a micro daisy chain provides lash points for a yoga mat or an extra sweater. Open mesh shoulder straps and back panel provide highly breathable comfort to keep you cool during hot weather. A top, reinforced haul handle allows you to carry the Cinch Pack tote-bag style. Made from 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Easy access top-loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Open, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Weight: 479 g (1 lb .9 oz)