Men's LS Fjord Flannel Natural Dye
The heavyweight Long-Sleeved Natural Dye Fjord Flannel Shirt is so warm and soft that you might be tempted to use it as a blanket during your next train ride to Flagstaff. Made from a soft, ringspun 6.6-oz 100% organic cotton flannel, it provides comfy warmth and is colored with plant-based dyes sourced from 96% renewable resources. Available in yarn-dyed plaids and solids, it features a traditional button-front design, two single-button chest patch pockets and two-button adjustable cuffs. Straight hem. Because of the traditional dyeing process, bleeding and fading is natural. They suggest washing it with like colors in cold water, then hanging it to dry away from direct sunlight.
- Made from a warm and durable heavyweight 100% organic cotton flannel that gets its color from plant-based dyes sourced from 96% renewable resources
- Traditional long-sleeved, button-front, collared shirt
- Two chest pockets with single-button flaps
- Straight hem
- Because of the traditional dyeing process, bleeding and fading is natural. We suggest washing it with like colors in cold water, then hanging it to dry away from direct sunlight
- Weight: 397 g (14 oz)
- 6.6-oz 100% organic cotton dyed with plant-based dyes, sourced from 96% renewable resources
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
NDEK-Natural Dye El Cap Khaki / S / Article #100190738001
- Product Reviews