Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 - Long
Down fill Big Agnes system bags designed to excel in all conditions and provide more room than a mummy bag.
Classic down series bags offer warmth, compressibility and the Big Agnes System bag design. Lightweight enough for backpacking, these bags are designed to feel more like the comforter on your own bed. They provide an overall more comfortable and cozier sleeping experience than ever before with a semi-rectangle shape and Insotect Flow construction that keeps the insulation next to your body for more efficient heat distribution. These bags are taller across the top so you can roll over more freely while the Free Range hood allows you to move unrestricted while staying hooded. So comfortable you won't want to go home.
- Design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- Sculpted contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Free Range Hood design gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Tapered vaulted foot box creates wiggle room for your feet with out creating large cold air pockets
- Stretch fabric panel beneath hood creates a designated pillow pocket
- DownTek water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Lightweight mini rip-stop micro fiber for high performance and a soft feel
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Polyester Taffetta lining
- Insotect Flow construction
- Temperature Rating:1 to 15
- Stuff Sack Size:8 x 17.5 in
- Shoulder, Hip, Foot Girth: 73 in,68 in,53 in
- Bag Size: Fits Up To 6'6"
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Blue / Right Hand / Article #100151540002