Light My Fire Swedish Firesteel Scout 2.0 Orange
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, our legendary Swedish FireSteel is the original fire starter. Being the best, however, means always having to push the envelope. The result was a newer generation with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather, at any altitude. Our second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0 also features a new design, a color matched lanyard, and a built-in emergency whistle. The Swedish FireSteel's dependability and intense, close to 2,980C (5,400F) sparks, have long made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen, and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a foolproof way to light stoves and gas barbecues.
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather; 2,980C (5,400F) spark.
- Durablelasts approximately 3,000 strikes.
- Ignites all tinder and can be used for campfires, gas stoves, and gas barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Striker handle includes a built-in emergency whistle.
- Bright spark can be used as an emergency signal.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
ONE / One Size / Article #100083869