Light My Fire Lmf Swedish Fireknife Firesteel Blk
You save 15% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
A colorful outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteel fire starter. The Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden, and we could hardly have picked a better partner. Mora has made top-notch knives for 120 years.
But this is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible, and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
- Mora of Sweden makes this flexible and sturdy blade of Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with a Scandinavian grind.
- Sturdy, half-tang blade.
- High-friction, anti-slip rubber handle.
- Polypropylene sheath with drain hole and belt clip.
- Includes an original Swedish FireSteel Scout fire starter to be used with the specially ground back of the knife; lasts approximately 3,000 strikes.
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather; 2,980C (5,400F) spark.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
ONE / One Size / Article #100083861