Patagonia Linked Pack 28L
Built with Patagonia's burliest fabric package to withstand abuse, the Linked Pack features all the room, convenience and durability you need to keep mobile when you’re climbing long routes. It has reinforced haul handles for clipping into the belay anchors and an easy-open cinch top for quick access to your gear. Inside, an internal sleeve carries a hydration reservoir, and a zippered stash pocket keeps small items secure and within reach. The stay-cool back panel and shoulder harness have highly breathable mesh fabric to provide all-day carrying comfort whether you’re following delicate pitches or wallowing up steep approach slabs; the waist strap is removable for clean hauling. An external pocket holds a guidebook or your hat and gloves. Made from durable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance and a 200-denier polyester lining. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Easy-access top loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Large, reinforced haul handles
- Top compression for load management or rope carry
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Exterior stash pocket with extra volume for guidebooks
- 750 g (1 lb 10.5 oz)
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / One Size / Article #100157531001