Product Vendor: Patagonia Product Collections: All Products - discountable
Patagonia Linked Pack 16L
A streamlined climbing pack built with burly fabrics and trim to withstand abuse on the wallperfect for lead climbers. As partners, we share a rope, share crucial beta and even share a cramped port-a-ledge. So why not share a climbing pack? Sized as a leaders pack on long routes or a followers pack on shorter ones, the Linked Pack has a close-fitting, streamlined profile that shadows your moves without interfering with your motion. The top-loading design provides easy access to your gear at hanging belays via a drawcord closure. An exterior zippered stash pocket keeps small items like your good luck stone from the Red secure, and an adjustable top strap lets you stow a rope or overstuff your pack. Inside, an internal hydration sleeve holds a reservoir to keep it from shifting about when youre finessing a long runout. Built for abuse, the Linked Pack has a reinforced base, reinforced haul handles and burly Cordura fabric for abrasion resistance. Air Flow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel provide all-day comfort for long routes and breathe to keep you cool. Made from 7.4-oz 630-denier nylon with a polyurethane coating. The base is 9.25-oz 940-denier nylon Cordura Ballistic with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Super durable Cordura nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Easy access top loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Top strap accommodates various loads or secures a rope
- Air-Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Reinforced haul handles
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with polyurethane coating. Base: 9.25-oz 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura Ballistic with polyurethane coating. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.