- Flex Playful Flex
- Lacing Inner Lace Lock Quick-lock
You might not be one to bask in the limelight, but for progressing riders the Burton Limelight Boa Snowboard Boots offer a buttery flex that lets you stand out from the crowd. With heat-moldable Imprint Liners and Thinsulate insulation, the Limelights were born ready to shred and can be tweaked for an even more ideal fit. Pair this with a women's-specific True Fit tongue and Boa Lockdown Lacing that lets you crank down on three distinct lacing zones for even greater heel hold, and the Burton Limelight Boa Snowboard Boots just might have you catching airs a little more often this season.
- Flex Rating: 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) Perfect for beginners and park riders looking for a buttery, comfortable flex.
- 1:1 Women's Specific True Fit Tongue Every woman's boot deserves a perfect match, which is why Burton has reshaped their tongues for a 1-to-1 fit for each available size. The ladies-only result is an anatomical match for the specific creases and curvatures of every foot -- providing a better wrap and eliminating frustrating readjustment of oversized or undersized tongues when lacing them up.
- Total Comfort Construction Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Lock-Up Cuff This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry - and - exit.
- Plush Cuff 1.0 Hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- Inner Lace Lock Quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exiting's a cinch with the one-handed release tab.
- Women's Specific True Fit Design Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit. True Fit means that every element -- from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles -- has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- Imprint 2 Liner Burton's Imprint 2 Liner is heat-moldable and includes Lightweight Power Panels, a Level 2 Molded EVA footed, and a Velcro Liner Closure, plus 3M Thinsulate insulation, a Lock-Up Cuff and Inner Lace Lock, and a Plush Cuff 1.0.
- 3M Thinsulate Mapped synthetic insulation materials that are extremely warm, lightweight, and bulk-free.
- Heat-Moldable Burton's Imprint liners can be ridden right out of the box. For a custom fit head to your local snowboard shop to use Burton's EMU heat-molding system.
- Boa Lockdown Lacing A Burton-exclusive upgrade to Boa, Lockdown Lacing increases heel hold by integrating three distinct lacing zones with a single crankable dial. Tightening all zones (upper, lower, and Achilles) both rapidly and simultaneously results in a secure and consistent fit throughout the boot with greater hold in the heel pocket for an overall more comfortable feel.
- New England Rope Laces Offering warrantied-for-life performance, these natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed EVA Footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting, and absorb shock.
- Dynolite Outsole Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long-lasting shock absorption.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil This low-profile and underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Product Reviews